Recent

Author Topic: Rhino Rack T loader  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Flyfisher

• Seasoned Angler
  • John 3:16
Rhino Rack T loader
« on: July 21, 2014, 07:42:00 PM »

So I did it I bought the Rhino rack T loader. My hobie was just to much to lift up onto my Xterra by myself. I've only just got it together, I'm fishing in the morning with my son when we get back I will play with the rack and see what it can do? Might even go over to Jenda and try loading a 14' pro angler. I'll follow up with more pictures!
Blessings,
Ocean Kayak Big Game, Pescator Pro 120, Trident 11

Offline Flyfisher

• Seasoned Angler
Re: Rhino Rack T loader
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 08:56:36 PM »

So here is the follow up on this product. Its great with my mobility issues I had to use no strength to load my outback! I've showed it to you here upside right. I'm actually loading it upside down now as it sits better for me. There was one small sng with it upside down its was catching on the screws and such, went over to Jenda and spoke to Jason and he said to twist the loading strap. I did that and there were no snags after that! In my opinion this is worth the money I paid for it. To my door it cost me $318.00
Blessings,

Offline riverbass

• Greenhorn
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 07:17:13 PM »
Hey just wondering how the rhino rack t-loader is working out for you. I have a 2016 ford escape and have been researching ways of roof topping. I have a nucanoe frontier 10 that is 38'' wide and about 65lbs. The t-loader seems like a good solution but I have heard if your not as tall as your roof line it wont be much good to you. Just how tall are you, I am about 5ft 3'' so I am still research on it. Most of all the videos I saw were tall people using it which makes it seem so easy. Here's a pic of my yak, b/c it's so wide it just awkward to handle when loading ect

Offline Flyfisher

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 10:47:35 PM »
I'm 5'10" I have a severe heart condition and no effort to put it on with the Tloader. I've since gone to a trailer and sold the tloader, in fact I sold my hobie too. Gone back to a lighter (65lb) kayak and hand loading it onto my xterra.

Offline John Gibson

• Administrator
  • Old School
  • Team CKA
    • John Gibson's Kayak Fishing Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 09:40:16 PM »
I'm 5'10" I have a severe heart condition and no effort to put it on with the Tloader. I've since gone to a trailer and sold the tloader, in fact I sold my hobie too. Gone back to a lighter (65lb) kayak and hand loading it onto my xterra.

What are you using now Jeremy?

Ocean Kayak ProStaff
http://adventureonthewater.com/Pro-Staff/jgibson.aspx
Aqua-Bound ProStaff
https://aquabound.com/john-gibson
Scotty ProStaff

Kayaks:
Ocean Kayak Trident Ultra 4.3
Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 13 Angler

Blog:
http://yak4fish.com
Twitter
@cankayakangers

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Offline Flyfisher

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 06:01:53 AM »
Hey John still using the Ocean Kayaks and I've got a Pescator Pro 120 on order at Jenda Paddle sports come on spring!

Offline Red Rocket

• Old School
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 07:52:15 AM »
Here's a solution I found/developed to load my Outback on my Escape. I've used variations of it on different vehicles I've had for about 6 or 7 years now. It's simple, cheap, works great and I wouldn't change a thing.

http://www.yakfisher.net/smffiles/index.php?topic=11374.msg93720;topicseen#msg93720
Don

Hobie Outback
Toronto

Tags: