Recent

Author Topic: KW 2017  (Read 4811 times)

Offline EagleEyesFlash

• Hall of Fame Moderator
  • Old School
Re: KW 2017
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2017, 08:25:22 AM »
Am sure a lot of the KW guys have been affected by hurricanes.
Snag or Fish? Weed or Fish? Oh,Fish-On !

Offline EagleEyesFlash

• Hall of Fame Moderator
  • Old School
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2017, 01:57:30 PM »
Have actually lost a muskie lure or two using titanium. Something about strain hardening at the end of a cast when that big lure hits the water. I'm actually bass fishn when after snots so no way will use steel leaders, there's other options though...Knot too Kinky, TuffStuff ...
Snag or Fish? Weed or Fish? Oh,Fish-On !

Offline dwc67

• Ultra Light
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2017, 08:16:27 AM »
Have actually lost a muskie lure or two using titanium. Something about strain hardening at the end of a cast when that big lure hits the water. I'm actually bass fishn when after snots so no way will use steel leaders, there's other options though...Knot too Kinky, TuffStuff ...

i use knot to kinky for my meat rigs in aug sept. i have not been bit off by a salmon with it no matter how deep they take it.

Offline shooter

• Old School
  • live for today
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2017, 05:52:15 AM »
Hurricanes certainly have affected many of the southern boys and rightfully so they are fishing out in the wild areas many of them. No trout ponds or warm water discharges to catch most of there fish. I see the Turtle loves to fish dam reservoirs also to achieve his plus points. Me and the team will stick to au natural way of fishing. So far doing a great job team. And i think this gang of new owners must be having issues also because no updtes or responses or they might have also succumbed to the hurricanes themselves. 

Online Ravyak

• Old School
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2017, 01:01:19 PM »
Hurricanes certainly have affected many of the southern boys and rightfully so they are fishing out in the wild areas many of them. No trout ponds or warm water discharges to catch most of there fish. I see the Turtle loves to fish dam reservoirs also to achieve his plus points. Me and the team will stick to au natural way of fishing. So far doing a great job team. And i think this gang of new owners must be having issues also because no updtes or responses or they might have also succumbed to the hurricanes themselves.

Lol you guys live in some of the best fishing in the world. Most of us aren't that lucky...

Too bad you didn't feel like being competitive. Should have been easy for you.

Offline shooter

• Old School
  • live for today
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2017, 05:36:40 PM »
Ontario very diverse fishing 🎣 areas , some better then others. And the enjoyment of getting out to catch plenty of fish with many different walks of life is what it's about for this guy. I never fish more then a half day for a workout and adventure is No 1 goal. I work /other interests /dog/home duties/family/friends all consume time. And i feel so lucky 🍀 to have an awesome wife who doesnt mind me doing my gig. And i believe the other souls in team im on also have there own personal combo. Different goals and different gigs on life. But all enjoy 😊 this wonderful world 🌎 of kayak fish. Keep it simple 😎

Tags: