Recent

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Hobie 2019 Outback
« Last post by Ravyak on September 23, 2018, 07:29:48 PM »
You probably figured it out but I meant late winter/early spring.
« Last post by Thumper on September 23, 2018, 07:22:16 PM »
Thanks. Looks like I won't be selling my PA just yet!
General Discussion / Re: Looking for kayak fishing buddy
« Last post by TexasDon on September 21, 2018, 08:36:52 PM »
I've done that...still no one PMing me on that.
« Last post by Ravyak on September 21, 2018, 12:39:11 AM »
Have any 2019 Outbacks shown up in western Canadian Hobie dealer showrooms yet? Any in Calgary?  I'm hoping to get a good look at one for next year!

Glenmore and other western Canada Hobie dealers probably won't get stock in until late winter/early fall.
General Discussion / Hobie 2019 Outback
« Last post by Thumper on September 20, 2018, 02:38:46 PM »
Have any 2019 Outbacks shown up in western Canadian Hobie dealer showrooms yet? Any in Calgary?  I'm hoping to get a good look at one for next year!
General Discussion / Re: Happy Birthday EagleEyesFlash
« Last post by Flyfisher on September 18, 2018, 06:28:02 PM »
Happy Birthday Brent! Ya its sad, not all of us can fish the events as locals, got banned from the site infact for making suggestions. it was perceived as complaining :o :o Even though I bought two shirts and donated a prize and support a few tournaments even though I could not go out because of high wind and my heart condition! Oh well moved along, fishing fishing leave all the tournament stuff to all you pro's! Fish on! Have a great rest of season!
General Discussion / Re: Kawartha Lakes Musky
« Last post by otownyaker on September 17, 2018, 08:25:35 PM »
One hell of a day. Wish I could catch 5 ski in a day.
Gratz
General Discussion / Re: 2018 Vancouver Island Kayak Fishing Trip Report
« Last post by Spyman48 on September 14, 2018, 10:15:45 AM »
Looks like an amazing trip. Someday I'll get out to that end of our beautiful country.
General Discussion / Re: Kawartha Lakes Musky
« Last post by Ravyak on September 13, 2018, 10:52:04 PM »
Go straight for 50 ;).

One of these days I will have to make a trip out east. Maybe hit up the Kenora area to try and find a big musky, seems like one of the better areas.
General Discussion / Kawartha Lakes Musky
« Last post by Spyman48 on September 13, 2018, 05:15:10 PM »
Had a pretty awesome 2 days on the water in The Kawarthas.  Don "The Red Rocket" met up with me at our campsite on Tuesday morning. We had a tough day with not a lot of action, but I did get a smaller musky to save my day. Some great conversation was had on the water. Wednesday I was solo and had an epic day on the water. I landed 5 musky and my new personal best 40.5inches. 4 years ago I set a goal of over 40inches. Woohoo, finally. Bring on 45inches. Of course my camera lens fogged for my hero shot of my biggest musky ever :'(  One more musky trip planned for this year to Little lake in Peterbourgh. We will be camping there October 2 to 7 if anyone would like to join me and take a clean shot of my 45incher :P

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10