Recent

Author Topic: cam rigging  (Read 4904 times)

Offline deup

• Seasoned Angler
Re: cam rigging
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 04:46:05 PM »
meh... i went to brandon to pick one up and with all my rushign around for otehr stuff i arrived at staples... tis where neil said they were selling them and i arrived 10-15 minutes late :( .. and it is a 1.5 hour drive from where i am so :( yeah next time i wil try and remember to arive early lol

Offline Cru-Fish

• Ultra Light
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 09:39:37 PM »
Picked up an x-shot today from Henry's in Oakville.

They had both teh quickpod and the x-shot. Both are similar, but I chose the X-Shot because it opens up twice as long as the quickpod.

Both are $29.99 plus taxes.

Deup - if you want one, let me know and I'll pick one up and send it to you. Or you could always order one online if you'd rather. Might save you from that 1.5 hour drive

Offline deup

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 12:36:06 AM »
mmmm i might call you up on that... depending on where your at lol and where you be shipping one from :)

Offline JeffGoudreau

• Tournament Planner
  • Old School
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 04:21:32 PM »
Duep what is the problem with the online order thing? Email this contact and ask them to get you one
elodiem@xshotpix.com
Tell her that you are a kayak angler and what your problems are

Offline deup

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »
alright i wil see what they can do.. i gonna be hitting brandon here soon but i wil see what they can offer :) .. dang been a while since i been online lol .... got some catchin up readin lol

Offline deup

• Seasoned Angler
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 02:52:18 PM »
there lol i got xshot  :) over in sk. yorkton. lol was labled 29.95.. and it rung  at the till for 12.95 lol... and yes  I WALKED OUT NEVER SAYING A WORD.... lol :)

Tags: